måndag 27 april 2009

About this blog & Copyright information

10 months into developing my PHP game I decided to start a journal about the process of making an online game. This will help me remember the steps I took when I'm done, and will serve as a draft for the full guide I hopefully will be publishing. I've read many tutorials and (b)logs about how to create games, and short of a very narrow selection of books, there are no real sources of the game-making process, not counting the few (b)logs who ends after a chapter or two, more or less containing "this is what will be in this blog in the future", usually written years ago.

I'm here to listen, so feel free to post comments and ask questions.

Copyright information:
If you like what I write, please don't copy and paste the text to another site without asking me for permission first. It is okay to, without permission, and if I am the author, copy two or three sentences to another site as a quote if you also provide a link to the article from where the text was copied. If you do, I'd appreciate if you could link to it in a comment to the article in question, although it's not mandatory.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar